Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion Industry
Are you a skilled Visual Designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion Industry industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent Working Environment
2. Health Care Benefits
3. Good opportunity for Advancement
4. Clothing Allowance
1. In charge of Research & Development of Windows & Interior Accessories
2.Develop individual floor plans for new Stores & Setup of Special Events
3. Create Documentation with Setup instructions
4. Responsible for Research, Exploration & Innovation (Travel/Store Test)
1.Fashion Merchandising Degree,
2. 3 yr minimum Fashion Merchandising, Visual Presentation for Retail Chain, Comparable Environment Design
3. PC/Mac Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Autocad, Excel, Word, Outlook
4. Valid Driver Permit (Car)
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other position