Toddler and girls designer
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Toddler and girls designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits, free parking
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Prepare fashion presentation boards for sales team, trend research
2. Prepare teck packs to be sent to overseas makers, review and comment on samples received until final approvals
3. Work closely with division head on specific programs for different customers, maintain files
1. Minimum 5 years experience as a fashion designer for toddler and girls clothing catering to mass market retailers
2. Photoshop and illustrator skills, experience preparing teck packs
3. Ability to work under pressure and multi task, strong communication skills both written and verbal
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.