Technical fit spec
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Technical fit spec looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Conduct fit sessions on live models or mannequins
2. Record spec comments, relay information to overseas makers and follow up until sample approval, grading, quality control, lab dip approval,
3. Ensure proper flow of sample making and approvals to ensure that production is completed in a timely fashion, work closely with design and production departments
1. Minimum 5 years experience as a technical fit spec
2. Strong background in patternmaking
3. Experience in outerwear and contemporary sportswear
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.