Sales and Merchandising Manager (Toronto)
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Sales and Merchandising Manager (Toronto)looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Merchandise and sell line of mens golf and active sportswear and outerwear
2. Service existing accounts, expand sales territory
3. Prepare sales presentations, assist buyers in developing seasonal programs, customer service and follow up, monitor sales and forecast
1. Minimum 5-10 years selling mens active sportswear (golf, sweat suits, active shorts, wicking tops, polos, jacquards, outerwear, rain wear)
2. Must have already established solid working relationships with major sporting goods retailers as well as big box retailers (Walmart, Zellers, Sears).
3. Must be able to act as a "one man show", prepare spread sheets, sales targets, trade shows, handle customer service issues, etc.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.