Purchasing assistant (fabrics and trims)
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Purchasing assistant looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Assist in the research and development of fabrics and trims. Meet with suppliers and importers to source new items
2. Keep track of information by entering data into log book (supplier, price, etc).
3. Make sure fabric and trims purchased arrive at warehouse or factory in a timely fashion and that prices and quantities match what was ordered
1. Minimum 2-3 years working in a fashion company in a similar role
2. Organized, efficient and detail oriented
3. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong computer skills
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.