Production coordinator / technical designer
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Home Fashion
Are you a skilled Production coordinator / Technical development Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Well established importer with growing customer base
2. Well structured employer with dynamic environment
3. Competitive salary and benefits
1. Build timelines and set up deadlines for internal and external use
2. Ensure product development procedures required by customer are met in a timely manner
3. Communication with overseas offices & suppliers on a daily basis
4. Produce detailed technical drawings/ manufacturing specifications/ packing instructions/ labels specifications (technical packages) for overseas suppliers and internal use
5. Evaluate samples received from suppliers according to the technical specifications and report evaluation results to suppliers
6. Inspect samples prior to submission to external testing laboratories
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical design position
2. Bilingual (English / French) spoken and written
3. Strong Excel, Illustrator and PLM knowledge
4. Diploma in fashion design or equivalent
5. Knowledge and understanding of textile products construction, sewing, design and manufacturing, of production techniques and work methods of the textile/ home products industry
6. Knowledge of fabrics such as thread count, construction, gsm, finishing treatments, etc.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.