Men's Tailored Clothing Sales Executive
Job ID Reference:
Flexible / Base + commissions
Are you a skilled Sales Executive looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Men's tailord clothing industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Large and well established manufacturer and distributor of mens and ladies apparel
2. Opportunity to launch a new division in the Canadian marketplace and profit form the unexplored potential
3. Great compensation and benefits
1. Lead all sales and marketing for the men's tailored clothing division with Branded and Private Label offerings
2. Business development for the collection and quickly zero in on new opportunities
3. Responsible for planning, monitoring of monetary goals in compliance with objectives determined by President and VP Finance
1. Minimum of 5 Years experience selling Tailored apparel in the Canadian Marketplace
2. Deep understanding of the Canadian retailers whether it be premium or discount merchants
3. Strong retail analytics with regards to pricing, margins, inventories, mark downs, sell thru etc.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions