Ladies Contemporary Fashion Designer
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Senior Sportswear Designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Cut & Sew industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. High End established Manufacturer
2. Well structured and great working environment
3. Competitive salary and benefits
1. You will be responsible for building an entire collection from A to Z and manage a team of pattern makers and sample sewers.
2. Initiate Design direction by competitive analysis and trend research and manage divisional employees
3. Oversee and supervise all sample production process leading to final sales samples
4. Provide strategic direction to the department and lead mass market development of collection
1. Minimum of 5 years of Cut & Sew Knit design and manufacturing experience
2. Production cycle knowledge and sample management experience a must
3. 8 years of employee management experience
4. Hands-on Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office experience
5. Must have extensive knowledge of the domestic garment industry Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions