Job ID Reference:
$75,000 + bonus
Industry Sector: Fashion - Retail
Are you a skilled Import Specialist looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Ensure production calendar timelines are met and delivery schedules are adhered to
2. Work closely with import and product managers
3. Ensure vendors meet all requirements on quality and compliance standards
4. Ensure suppliers capacity and capability to produce merchandise for required delivery date
5. Analyse cost breakdowns, negotiate final price
6. Source new fabrics and negotiate costs, review teck packs to ensure that they are accurate, daily communication with overseas suppliers
1. 7-10 years import/production experience
2. Extensive understanding of production cycle, of fabric and impact on design
3. Microsoft office, bilingual, team player. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, time management skills, strong business acumen
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.