Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Import coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Work closely with import manager, follow up on purchase orders from A-Z by communicating daily with factories
2. Ensure samples, fabric and trims are approved in a timely fashion. Make sure approval samples are sent out to customers and approved on time.
3. Prioritize purchase orders and maintain up to date logbook with pertinent information
4. Coordinate with other departments (design, fits, patternmaking, traffic) to ensure proper flow of production to avoid penalties for late deliveries
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an import coordinator for a fashion company
2. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Strong computer skills
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.