Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Import coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits, free parking
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Follow up with overseas makers from A-Z
2. Ensure samples are received, verified and approved in a timely fashion
3.Frequent communication with customers and / or sales reps to clarify specific information about a product
4. Communicate with new makers, follow up regarding price quotations, source new items for development with existing suppliers
5. Send out samples for price quotations and sample development, meet with suppliers to follow up on orders
6. Ensure that claims for defective goods are cleared, alert sales reps of delivery issues
1. Minimum 2-3 years experience as an import coordinator
2. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Strong organizational skills, ability to multi task and prioritize
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.