Human Resource Coordinator
Job ID Reference:
Are you a skilled HR Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the fashion/consumer goods industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Great working environment
2. Parking included
3. Competitive benefits
1. Assist the HR manager with recruiting from hiring to training
2. Ensure all documents & manuals related to employee relations, training & procedures are up to date
4. Responsible for all Health and Safety issues CSST
1. 3 to 5 years of HR
2. Bachelor Degree in HR
3. Strong Knowledge of CSST with certificate (50% of the Job)
4. Perfectly Bilingual
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.