Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion / Accounting
Are you a skilled Financial Assistant looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Retail industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Well established, dynamic importer of Women's and Men's branded and private label apparel
2. Structured and organized
3. Great benefits
1. Bank reconciliations with Journal entries to General Ledger
2. All cash applications, receipts and deposits to be reconciled
3. Bi-weekly Payroll journal entries, reconciliation and entries to General Ledger
4. Credit Card transactions, balancing reports, cash deposit and petty cash reconciliations
5. End of month procedures and expense accounts
1. 2 to 5 years of experience in a multi tasked accounting position
2. Knowledge of Great plains and strong Excel skills
3. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
4. Autonomous and detail oriented
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.