Designer / Product Development (Home Decor)
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Home Décor Designer / Graphic Designer with Product Development experience looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the House and Home industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for. The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
3. Health care benefits and free parking
1. Communicate with customers and interpret their ideas and needs accurately
2. Communicate with overseas makers regarding samples and approvals
3. Create and develop new patterns and products from concept to final art
4. Create and develop all packaging from concept to finished merchandised product
5. Work closely with sales and design dept to establish programs for specific customers
6. Design boards for sales presentations, develop graphic artwork
7. Review time line of all programs for each customer
9. Review specifications and strike offs on all new programs
10. Ensure designs meet all production requirements: (e.g.: supplier’s production parameters, QC standards, pricing and sourcing feasibilities)
1. Must have 3-5 years of experience working as a Home Decor designer / Product Development
2. Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator, good organizational skills
3. Able to work under strict deadlines in a fast paced environment, able to multi task, flexible with working hours
4. Be very creative and have a very good eye for color, texture and pattern
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.