Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion - Maternity leave replacement with possibility of becoming permanent
Are you a skilled Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Order, receive and verify samples received from overseas suppliers, send to customers along with appropriate documentation for approval, ensure that lab dips, fabric, trims, fits and photoshoot samples are approved on time.
2. Plan shipping schedule according to purchase orders, follow up until goods arrive at customer warehouse. Order and verify price tickets, upc codes.
3. Monitor stock levels for certain customers, send out recaps to buyers.
4. Trouble shoot (return authorization, extensions for late deliveries)
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an assistant merchandiser
2. Strong computer skills, very organized and detail oriented
3. Must have experience in production coordination, dealing with overseas makers, and customer service
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.