Assistant boyswear merchandiser
Job ID Reference:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Assistant boyswear merchandiser looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Create cost teck packs and counter sample teck packs
2. Able to resize artwork
3. Follow up with makers on counter samples by email and phone
4. Do board templates and finalization
5. Manage inventory log of finished stock, clerical order entry, work closely with merchandiser on priority list
1. Must be proficient in Illustrator and excel
2. Attention to detail, team player
3. Assertive and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.