Titre de l'emploi:
Web Product Manager / Information Architect - Entertainment
Type de poste:
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager / Information Architect to coordinate the conceptual and technical development of new web products.
This position is full time and based in the Plateau Montreal area,
- Conduct usability studies, research and the market analysis into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs
- Understand Social Media's strategic and competitive position, and work to define and deliver the best products which maintain, shape, and improve that position
- Create the roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features
- Work in a constantly changing and growing environment where the creative process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in similar or related roles (Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills & good backgroun in understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics a plus.
- Experience with a web based company & a strong passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Strong understanding of social applications and media products, or the ability to quickly learn
- Experience developing Internet products, technologies and platforms is a very big asset