Titre de l'emploi:
Technical Development Coordinator
Type de poste:
Are you a skilled Hands-on Technical development Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Well established importer with growing customer base
2. Well structured employer with dynamic environment
3. Competitive salary and benefits
1. Responsible for developing Specs and grading for Infants and kids clothing
2. Measure apparel, commenting fits on PP / Prod samples
3. Order follow-up with daily overseas communications
5. Supervising QC and Jr fit & Spec
6. Implement Government laws and regulations pertaining to kids apparel
1. Minimum of 8 years of experience in a technical apparel position
2. Knowledge of grading and fits in childrenswear
3. Strong understanding of regulations and laws regarding childrens apparel
4. Strong Excel, Illustrator and PLM knowledge
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.