Titre de l'emploi:
Type de poste:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Sales Assistant (ladies and kids) looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Support sales team with all customer service needs
2. Prepare all folders for final order entry – final boards, check lists, customer order follow up – ensure all details are outlined for order entry and request for customer po’s – cross reference call sales orders to customer orders
3. Work with the customer service team to ensure all protocols are being followed, follow up on all order entry
4. Work with the sales team on all customer service needs from customer po follow up, manuals etc. Keep all the stock books up to date with current inventory
5. Tag and take photos of new samples
1. Minimum two years experience in fashion industry
2. Customer service and sales experience
3. Excel, outlook, Jonar
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.