Titre de l'emploi:
Type de poste:
Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Large Distributor and Manufacturer of branded apparel and equipment
2. Competitive salary and benefits
1. Plan and Manage Marketing budget and activities
2. Supervise 2 assistants in the department (Graphic & Web)
3. Plan and coordinate traditional and web based marketing strategy for Brands along side Brand Managers
4. Create and execute promotional activities for each Brand
5. Develop sales tools for sales force
6. Responsible for website and web campaigns
7. Plan events and tradeshows for each division
8. Analyze and compare ROI and report financials to Executives
1. 10 years of experience in Marketing for apparel & equipment
2. 3 to 5 years of experience in web based marketing campaigns including basic HTML knowledge
3. Experience supervising a team
4. Fluently bilingual spoken and written a must
5. Up to date with new marketing initiatives
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.